Japan – the Land of the Rising Sun.
Here at TATCo, we are experts in Japan!
Planning on visiting this amazing country? Do it with us.
You’ll know Japan for its technology – its forward thinking engineering; images of Tokyo covered in lights and bullet trains give the impression of somewhere from the twenty-fifth century. But there so much more to this country than high-tech trickery. It is a country which holds on to its traditions more than many other developed nations and this mix of old and new is something we look forward to teaching you about.
We use slick Japanese public transport for our most of tours allowing you the most relaxing and comfortable way of seeing the areas. Japan is known for having the most efficient public transport system in the world, so we at TATCo ensure you can make the most of it with helpful guides and knowledge along the way.
Tell me more about Japan
One of the most traditional countries in the world, holding onto its culture with strict intensity, Japan has something to offer literally everyone.
- Do you eat food? This country may have the finest food…in the world – from Sashimi, raw fish caught that morning and fed to you on a bed of rice with a pinch of wasabi, to Wagyu Beef – more marbled than a Cheshire kitchen and considered by many to the best anywhere.
- If you like your sightseeing, catch a glimpse of Fuji San; towering over a whole section of the country, the iconic shape of this dormant volcano stirs the soul and reminds you the force, and magnificence of nature.
- Are cities your thing? Japan is the ultimate city hopping country. Connected by the incredible Shinkansen or Bullet Train, travel intercity faster and in more comfort than you ever thought possible.
- Nature lover? Japan is the place. Being a volcanic country, Japan has more mountains than you can shake a really big stick at. Natural hot springs,
- Adventure junkie? Check out the world class ski resorts of Hokkaido and Hakuba for your chance to check out the legendary Ja-Pow.
What trips to we offer to Japan?
We have a range of trips to suit your travel requirements. Due to each tour being specific depending on the time of year, number of guests and specific requirements, in order to offer you the best price we don’t advertise our prices. Instead, you tell us some information and we’ll email you the price within 48 hours.
Give me an idea…
Make me an itinerary – £180 or US$220
Tell us what you’re interested in, what you liked (and didn’t) about your previous adventures, how much time you have and your budget and let us to the rest! We’ll give you a plan of where to go and when, links of how to book and even personalised maps.
Take me around Tokyo – £145 or US$180 per day
Allow company directors Matthew or Mayumi guide you around the world’s largest metropolitan area allowing you total confidence to relax knowing you’re in safe hands. We’ll come to you in the morning, take you to our favourite spots, especially those ‘off-the-beaten-track’ places giving you a real taste of this incredible city. Can be individual or group, personal or corporate.
Give me the works! – From £490 – £3,000+
A full package holiday to Japan including organising the trip, booking your accommodation, meet and greet at the airport, a few days of tour guiding around Tokyo, train tickets to Kyoto, Hiroshima and other recommended places, a couple of restaurant bookings, a Go-Kart tour of Shibuya (yep, really) and entry to top tourist attractions